Skip to content

COVID-19 Status

by on March 14, 2020

We are closely monitoring the status of NYC in regard to the COVID-19 situation.  We are will be cautious and judicious with the tournament schedule.  If the current situation continues or worsens, we will postpone or cancel events.  Please follow this page, Facebook or Twitter for announcements.  Thanks.

Comments are closed.